Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018 | 8:30 am to 12:30 am
Success is not a destination. It is a process – a lifelong strategy of building on strengths, minimizing weaknesses, and focusing on the people and points of life that are most important. In “The Secrets To R.E.A.L. Success”, we will help you understand the keys you need to succeed in life and business. Whether you are a civil servant or a corporate executive, an entrepreneur or a university student, you will achieve great things by understanding four very important success building areas: Relationships, Equipping, Attitude, and Leadership.
Session 1: Relationships
• Relate to others better as you understand relational rules
• Add Value to people to help them reach their full potential
Session 2: Equipping
• Recognize and build on the leadership potential in those around you
• Apply teamwork laws that will help you take others to a higher level
Session 3: Attitude
• Improve your attitude through daily practices
• Understand the affect your attitude has on you and those around you
• Adopt an attitude that makes challenges easier to overcome
Session 4: Leadership
• Emulate what successful leaders do to remain at the top
• Lead others successfully to where you have gone and beyond
• Influence others from the heart and not just the head.
09:00 – 10:30 am – Registration and Session One and Two
10:30 – 11:00 am– Coffee Break & Networking
11:00-12:30 pm – Session Three and Four
Dr. Eddie Rivero
Organizational Coach, Leadership Trainer, and Conference Speaker.
Eddie Rivero is the President of The Rivero Group, a consulting firm that specializes in Coaching, Connecting and Collaborating with Businesses, Non-Profits, and Government agencies. His background as a Non-Profit Executive, Entrepreneur, Community Leader, have allowed him to build a vast network that helps him bring value to his clients and friends. He is a Certified Coach and Trainer with the John Maxwell Team, an Ordained Minister, and a Police Chaplain with the Miami-Dade Police Department. He serves on numerous non-profit boards, and is known for his local and international humanitarian work. His educational background includes a Bachelor of Theology, a Master of Arts in Leadership, and a PhD in Religious Education.
Don’t miss this information-filled seminar! LIMITED SEATING!
Fee: $97 – FREE for Doral Chamber of Commerce Members
Sponsored by The Doral Chamber of Commerce
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Doral Chamber of Commerce
2900 NW 112th Ave
Doral, FL 33172
The Doral Chamber of Commerce
Direct Line: 305.297.3859
Please Register At The Link:
Please Register At The Link Below: