Join us for one of our group volunteer workdays from 9:00 am-12:00 pm on the dates listed below. Please plan arrive 15 minutes prior to 9:00 am to complete registration. Park and enter at the SOUTH entrance (Staff Parking Lot) and check in at the Garden House.
General Information and Guidelines
- Volunteer groups will be required to perform physical labor in an outdoor setting,
- Volunteer groups must be willing to get dirty and able to work in all types of weather.
- Closed-toe shoes are required and long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and a hat are highly recommended.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must bring a signed parental consent form provided once registered.
- Volunteers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or adult chaperone and require a signed parental consent form.
- Individuals are welcome to join in on any of our group dates.
What to Bring
- Refillable water bottle
- Mosquito repellent
- Gardening gloves