For the first time in its 17-year history, Dolphin Mall will launch its very own featured restaurant program, Dolphin Spice. Throughout the month of September eight of the mall’s eclectic restaurants will feature a variety of lunch and dinner tasting menus at discounted prices.
“Miami has an incredible international food scene and Dolphin Spice is a month-long celebration of all that makes our unique culinary experience so special,” said Madelyn Bello Calvar, the mall’s marketing and sponsorship director. “Dolphin Spice will feature restaurants that offer something for everyone, even the most discerning of palates.”
Dolphin Mall restaurants will offer three-course meals at a reduced price, including lunch for $18 (valued at $30 or more) and dinner for $30 (valued at $42 or more). Each prix fixe sampling menu will feature two appetizers, three entrées and two desserts for guests to choose from.
From fresh Mexican and authentic Peruvian food to creative Italian and Argentine dishes, participating restaurants include:
· Brio Tuscan Grille – Serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine.
· Cabo Flats – The finest Mexican food and drinks made from fresh local ingredients.
· Dave & Busters – Full menu of entrées and appetizers, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and an extensive assortment of entertainment attractions.
· El Gran Inka (new restaurant opening soon) –Peruvian dishes with a touch of gourmet flair, providing a one-of-a-kind gastronomic and cultural experience.
· Jaque Mate (lunch only) – Renowned for its international selection of food and cocktails from delicious burgers and pastas to tangy ceviche.
· Kobe Japanese Steak & Seafood (dinner only) –Florida’s premier Japanese steakhouse, specializing in teppanyaki dining where skilled chefs delight guests tableside.
· Milanezza Argentinian Restaurant & Bar – Casual restaurant with a cool vintage atmosphere, preparing fresh Italian and Argentinian dishes with a twist.
· Rotelli Pizza & Pasta (dinner only) – Offering a wide range of appetizers and hand-tossed pizzas, garden fresh salads, signature-recipe pasta dishes and decadent desserts.
Guests who dine on the weekend can enjoy live music in Ramblas Plaza every Friday and Saturday night from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. and Sundays from 4 to 8 p.m.
For more information about Dolphin Spice, visit the Information Booth located in Ramblas by Entry 3 or